Saturday, October 23, 2010

A post

Life is going really fast. It has been 2 months already since my last post on the experience I had of visiting a conference on North Korean Human Rights and Refugees.

I and you see that in my last post I mentioned in the last line that I would let you know of 'my views' on 'how' we, everyone is associated with every aspect of the world.

For past 2 months I got busy, because of internship, which started on September 7th and also had some highly stressed moments because of internship, also of my playing around with a new "training" of gas station cashier job and I could not make time to do research, analysis and put my assumptions on paper (doc on computer) in an organized way. So, I could not make any post on that one. Even now I do not even have a draft of such a post, but, for sure, I would make such a post in future.

I apologize.

(I agree, if you say that, there is always time and people cannot just say that they do not have time because they got busy, but, you see I am still learning how to live life. Note that, I said above that I had stressful moments, which clearly meant I could not even handle stress - which is considered as part of life to everyone. So, I am still a very new person, learning and learning).

For now, I would like to make a post which is just a copy paste of an article which could help everyone in organizing their life better. (if you think you are not organized at best).

I found this one at www.lifehacker.com, which re-directed me to : http://zenhabits.net

Thank you

No comments: