People who know me personally, clearly know that I have to fix my self discipline of life. (This line might irk some people who are looking to hire me for work). I have been reading a lot of self help books and posts in internet. Unfortunately, I couldn't fix myself much yet, thanks to the distractions on the internet. I am still working on it and would work until I get myself fixed.
I came across this great post today on "What's Hot" of Google+ (which is, by the way, a great service by Google which, in my opinion, probably is filled with smartest people on the planet!) and I think it is a must to check.
I myself might not follow all the tips (one tip even says, not to eat for 24 hours, I am not kidding) provided in this post but still they are great tips for a near-perfect way of living our daily life. I hope you like it and benefit from it.
You can find 'Luther Cale' in Google+ I am looking forward to check more about him and his posts and related work.
The post written below this image is completely written by Luther Cale on his Google+.
If you receive any benefit from this post, please consider sharing. There are others out there that could benefit also.
We have concluded our G+ Exclusive Series: 33 Ways to Reboot Your Life.
Here is a summary of all 33 items with links to each with further resources, ideas, and ways to get started.
If you would like to receive further Reboot resources, including the free reportThe One Thing You Need to Do to Reboot Your Life and two mind maps with the critical factors for longevity and happiness, sign up for my newsletter at www.luthercale.com.
We're just getting started!
33 WAYS TO REBOOT YOUR LIFE:
0. Mindset goo.gl/JVLV8
1. Start your day with this tonic goo.gl/Npg6o
2. Establish a morning routine goo.gl/dPZTF
3. Start Your Day with this Real Food Smoothie goo.gl/6VqaE
4. Sell All Your Crap goo.gl/tv7yH
5. Make a List of Your Top 5 Values in Life. Eliminate anything and anyone that no longer serves your top values. goo.gl/AeNyx
6. Quit Your Job If You Don't Like It goo.gl/Hhw2r
7. Do a Vipassana Meditation Retreat goo.gl/g2pzl
8. Start a side business on the Internet. goo.gl/NRrOc
9. Eliminate wheat from your diet for two weeks and see what happens.goo.gl/zJ0py
10. Spend 5 minutes in the morning writing down things that you have accomplished in your life that you are proud of. goo.gl/vl1mK
11. Spend 5 minutes in the evening writing down things you are grateful for.goo.gl/ABueA
12. Walk with a friend for 30 minutes every day. goo.gl/24QeY
13. Plan your upcoming week on Sunday at 5 P.M. http://goo.gl/r4F04
14. Plan your next day at 5 P.M. http://goo.gl/SV93O
15. Start doing yoga, qigong, or tai chi, preferably with an instructor.http://goo.gl/v8twQ
16. Think like an alien ... about your life. goo.gl/X2Lkt
17. Go on a retreat in nature by yourself. No technology. goo.gl/P00Lu
18. Study the life & teachings of someone who has already accomplished what you wish to accomplish. http://goo.gl/NYX8L
19. Stop watching TV and reading news for 30 days. goo.gl/CQTf5
20. Stop gossiping and wasting time on stupid shit. goo.gl/9t5ns
21. Write down three big dreams for your life and share them publicly. http://goo.gl/YjdJJ
22. Learn to have full-body orgasms. http://goo.gl/AknXj
23. Visit an energy healer. http://goo.gl/eq845
24. Volunteer to do something with kids in your neighborhood. goo.gl/v1dAr
25. Do this writing exercise every morning. http://goo.gl/unNOH
26. Start a mastermind - the simple way. http://goo.gl/CVycl
27. Stop eating for the next 24 hours. Repeat weekly. http://goo.gl/DZh7V
28. Eat only real food for 30 days. http://goo.gl/Bu9TZ
29. Clean out your crap - with a series of colonics. http://goo.gl/KwEAA
30. Go through the Ro-Hun Purification process. http://goo.gl/iC73G
31. Learn the Inner Sanctuary Meditation technique. http://goo.gl/m4FGx
32. Read Do the Work. http://goo.gl/XbsXJ
33. Give away 5-10% of your income off the top. http://goo.gl/5gwab
And two open questions:
1. What is the #1 obstacle for you right now to living the life that you really want? goo.gl/imOQB
2. What do you hope for in this life both for yourself and for humanity as a whole? goo.gl/MPQRH
Alright, that's it. Hope this has been helpful for you. It's been a lot of fun bringing it to you ... I look forward to what is next.